It all started when I found Reece's Rainbow...a ministry that helps raise awareness and help rescue orphans with Down Syndrome in other countries Since finding RR about a year ago I cannot stop thinking, dreaming and praying for orphans. I wish I could do more but right now this is it so I just continue to pray for the children without homes, for the families in the process and for the kids who have come home. It's amazing to see the changes in the children once they have a Mom and Dad to love them!
Please take a moment to check out the buttons to the left. These are all families in the middle of adopting. Read their stories, hear about the child/ren they hope to adopt and please say a little prayer for them.
If you would like information about waiting children or any other children on Reece's Rainbow contact Andrea Roberts at bamaroberts@comcast.net or visit http://www.reecesrainbow.org.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment